Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Plantar Wart What Are Simple Ways To Get Rid Of A Plantar Wart?

What are simple ways to get rid of a plantar wart? - plantar wart

I have tried to freeze Dr. Scholl's-away-the-garbage, what that means. And two different liquid wart removed.

I had plantar warts on the foot for about 6 years .. and two very small firms are becoming more common. So I need quick help please!
And the film really works?
PS people ... This is a plantar wart .. not your average finger wart

1 comment:

momof2 said...

This will sound strange, but when I was young, my father was rubbing a potato on the wart on his foot and fell. I do not know how many days or weeks it has taken or, if this really works, I remember him with a potato slices on the foot rub. I do not know if it's a wart or a different kind of planter wart.

I had warts removed some years ago by my doctor, she froze, yes, but worked the floor.

Post a Comment