Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Example Of A Confidential Clause Are There Laws Against An Institution (a University Or Bank, For Example) Losing Confidential Documents?

Are there laws against an institution (a university or bank, for example) losing confidential documents? - example of a confidential clause

A university that I have lost an application for registration for the financial support by registered mail, which was signed at the post by a member of the University are sent (which I know the package tracking). However, they say that they never request, ie, it's gone be lost somewhere on campus. This raises the possibility of people who do not actually my tax records and other financial information. Should I sue for legal reasons? Which law or precedent to help me grow the business?

No comments:

Post a Comment