Thursday, December 24, 2009

Callwave Answering Why Does Gmail Bounce Messages Like Crazy?

Why does Gmail bounce messages like crazy? - callwave answering

I had a problem with Gmail for a long time and I wonder if anyone out there had no idea what happened. Can not get a good response from Gmail, and will not bother wasting your time, even communicate with them.

I am a member of several groups that have returned the Yahoo messages like crazy. Many people do on Yahoo, but not me. The reason why I, because I use CallWave on my computer and send me things sometimes by e-mail. I had a single pop-up message that CallWave, I tried to contact, but when the message is returned undeliverable, because my box was full. My Gmail account is only 8% of capacity. There is no way that is full, so my question is why Gmail to retrieve messages, how come? I moved all my emails back to Yahoo, but I wanted to know what thought some of you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment